The CVC 1266 Bottle Unscrambler is designed to automatically feed bottles from a bin and place them upright onto a conveyor at speeds of up to 200-250 bottles per minute. The CVC 1266 is built on a Siemens control system including a HMI panel. Options include ionized air rinse with vacuum, fallen bottle sensor with return to bin, low level hopper sensor, tower lamp, and static eliminator bar. No change parts required.
- Display touchscreen instruction for machine operation is available in two languages
- SS-304 stainless steel bin, frame, enclosure panels
- Memory capacity for 10 jobs
- Interlocked safety guarding
- Low level hopper sensor
- Bottle backlog sensor at outfeed
- ISO 9001:2000 certified
- SS-316 Contact Parts
- Static eliminator bar in disc sorter
- Ionized air rinsing assembly with collection
- Upside down bottle, fallen bottle reject
- Tower lamp
- 21CFR Part 11 License
The dimensions shown are for standard machine. The conveyor can be extended: the length may var y based on selected options. This machine can run independently or be integrated into an automated packaging line. All CVC equipment is covered by a one-year parts warranty. Full Warranty details are included in our equipment proposals or can be found on our website.