- 4 / 8 / 12 filling stations.
- Servo driven on both volumetric pistons and nozzles.
- Various speed settings of liquid filling.
- Diving type and bottom up filing features less foaming during filling.
- Drip tray.
- Capability of recipe storage.
- Simple and quick tech mode setup.
- Track full / track empty sensors.
- Bottle mouth holder design for special applications (require to conduct our factory test).
- Bottle feed screw for handling irregular shaped containers (option).
- Motorized single lane sanitary conveyor. customized conveyor lengths are available upon request.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Capacity: up to 72 bottles per minute (BPM) on a water like liquid filling of 100 ml bottle for CVC 3036-12.12 headed filler.
- ISO 9001 : 2015 certified.
- Liquid Viscosity: up to 2000 cps
- Bottle Height: 2" to 8.66" (50 mm to 220 mm)
- Bottle Diameter / width: 1.18" to 3.94" (30 mm to 100 mm)
- Bottle Opening: ø10 mm ~ ø50 mm
- Food grade liquid contact materials
- Piston Capacity: 50 ml / 100 ml / 250 ml / 500 ml / 750 ml
- Machine Weight:
CVC 3036-4: 1,367 lbs (620 kg)
CVC 3036-8: 2,083 lbs (945 kg)
CVC 3036-12: 2,226 lbs (1,010 kg)
- CVC 3036-4: L. 118-1/8” x W. 41” x H. 86-5/8” (L. 3000 mm x W. 1040 mm x H. 2200 mm)
- CVC 3036-8: L. 141-3/4” x W. 41” x H. 86-5/8” (L. 3600 mm x W. 1040 mm x H. 2200 mm)
- CVC 3036-12: L. 165-3/8” x W. 41” x H. 86-5/8” (L. 4200 mm x W. 1040 mm x H. 2200 mm)
Air / Electrical Requirements:
- Power source:
380 V, 50/60 Hz, 3 phase
220 V, 50/60 Hz, single phase (USA)
- Power consumption: 3100 VA - 6100 VA
- Air pressure: 87 psi (ISO 8573-1)
- Air consumption: 1.6 - 1.95 cfm
The dimensions shown are for standard machine. The conveyor can be extended: the length may vary based on selected options. This machine can run independently or be integrated into an automated packaging line. All CVC equipment is covered by a one-year parts warranty. Full Warranty details are included in our equipment proposals or can be found on our website.
Bottle Mouth Holders:
The dedicated bottle holders are required when bottle mouth opening is too small to be centered and aligned with fill nozzles.
Bottle Feed Screw:
The customized feed screw is driven by a servo motor. Operator can easily make quick changeover. It takes only few minutes for the mechanical changeover and its related setting from the touchscreen panel.
Shut-Off Nozzles and drip Tray:
Shut-off nozzles are strongly recommend for liquid with low viscosity.