The CVC 1661/1651 Shrink Bundler & Heat Tunnel is a user friendly, compact machine designed to shrink bundle small and medium sized products. Machine options include multiple in-feed configurations and a single or double discharge depending upon rate requirements. The 1650/1651 is an ideal machine for the Nutraceutical, Pharmaceutical, Food and Beverage Markets.
- Built to cGMP Standards
- Painted Steel or Stainless Steel Construction
- Economical Value
- Quick & Easy Change Over
- Painted Steel or Stainless Steel onstruction
- Single, indexing product loader and 2-Sided Sealer
- Integrated Heat Shrink Tunnel
- Quick product size changeover
- Machine on casters for ease of movement
- Light, compact design
- Rate: Dependent upon bottle matrix
- Product Change Part
- Variable Speed Drive for In-feed conveyor
- 1.0M Outlet Gravity Roller Conveyor, SUS 304 Stainless
The dimensions shown are for standard machine. The conveyor can be extended: the length may vary based on selected options. This machine can run independently or be integrated into an automated packaging line. All CVC equipment is covered by a one-year parts warranty. Full Warranty details are included in our equipment proposals or can be found on our website.