The CVC 1600 is a proven and durable intermittent cartoner, it is suitable for a wide range of products, such as bottle, blister and tube etc. used in food, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and personal care, etc. The CVC 1600 a compact and excellent packaging machine that perform carton erection, pre-folded leaflet insertion, embossing coding on carton flap and carton closing with tuck-in or hot melt glue sealing. It works perfectly for both stand-alone operation and packaging line integration.
- Compact footprint allows easy access, cleanup and maintenance. The cartoner design provides separation between intermittent motion drive and product
- Durable and proven Intermittent performance, output rate is between 40 ~ 50 cartons per min. (Adapting Mitsubishi Intermittent system, Japan)
- Control System: PLC (Mitsubishi, Japan) with user friendly Touch Control Panel: 8" Colored(Fuji, Japan or equivalent brand), operator is easy to setup and operate the cartoner.
- 3-Level Password Protection is provided for production management.
- Both carton and leaflet pick off from carton and leaflet magazine, reliable carton erection and leaflet insertion are guaranteed.
- Alarm devices for:
- Carton pick-up failure
- Product insertion error
- Product jam error
- Over torque
- ISO 9001:2015 certificated.
- Tube feeding conveyor attachment
- Blister Loader Magazine
- Extended Bucket Conveyor
- Custom-made product Format Part
- Hot Melt Glue Sealing
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Embossing Coding Unit
- Pre-Folded Leaflet Insertion Device
- 3-Color Tower Stack Light
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
The dimensions shown are for standard machine. The conveyor can be extended: the length may var y based on selected options. This machine can run independently or be integrated into an automated packaging line. All CVC equipment is covered by a one-year parts warranty. Full Warranty details are included in our equipment proposals or can be found on our website.